Regular Feed Easy Load Hay Bag$42.95
Long fasting periods in between feedings can cause health problems for horses, both physiological (colic or ulcers) and psychological (stress or anxiety). Thats why veterinarians and nutritionists recommend instituting a continuous feeding program for domesticated horses.
Our HayLow HayNets Regular-Feed Hay Bag has 1.75" net openings to slow feeding to an average rate of 2.4 lbs. per hour, allowing for more natural grazing behavior. And with the netting designed on the square, the openings keep their shape — unlike hay bags designed on the diamond, which can stretch long and wide. Plus, its compact design makes it completely portable.
- 42 gauge treated nylon netting
- 1.75" net openings
- 22" diameter polyethylene frame for easy loading
- 27" x 30" size
- Holds three to four flakes at a time
- Nylon strap w/ metal clip for hanging
- Portable hay net design makes it great for stall, paddock, or trailer feeding
- Comes with our HayLow HayNets Satisfaction Guarantee
Less waste, less mess, less expense, and less time spent feeding — not to mention, less worry about your horses health and wellbeing.
Feeding more than one horse? We recommend using more than one hay bag per horse. Multiple feeding stations within a stall or paddock can reduce bullying, minimize boredom, and encourage instinctive grazing movements.